Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Preparedness Project - Snack Box!

Thanks to Whitney Pratt for sharring this great idea!
A Snack Box is a great way to keep little one's entertained
at church, while you're waiting for appointments, at the grocery store,
in the car, and in an Emergency!





You will need:
1 Craft Box
(I found mine at Walmart for $1.24)
Letter Stickers
Picture Stickers
Ribbon
and most importantly . . . A variety of TREATS!
Fill each of the different compartments
with a different treat.
Throw it in your purse, diaper bag, or
Family Emergency Activity Bag,
 and you'll be
ready for ANYTHING . . . even an EMERGENCY!
Thanks to Whitney Pratt for this great idea!
Skittles, Raisins, Smarties, Gold Fish Crackers,
Fruit Snack, Starburst, M&M's, Nerds, Craisins,
Reeses Pieces, Baby Treats, Runts, A Variety of Cereal . . . etc.
The possibilities are endless!
Watch next week for:
Pre-made Sticker Labels
and Game Packet Additions!
Don't let your creativity stop with food in this little box:
Lego's
Stickers
Bugs
Bling for Girls
Watch for photos of the ideas we came up with
Next Wednesday!

4 comments:

J.Frey said...

What a great idea! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

That was a great idea, did you get that from Whitney? I know she makes them cause she helped me make mine for my kids and they love them. i think they are so cute.

The David and Tricia Smith Family said...

Whitney is Awesome! I asked her about it after I saw her cute snack box at church!
What a cute mom she is!

The David and Tricia Smith Family said...

I'm so glad you asked about Whitney. I knew that I had given her credit, but when I went back and looked at the post I didn't see her name. (I made sure to add it the post.) Then I realized the background I started with was brown in the center. Whitney's name and credit are listed right under the top picture. The font I used was white, so it showed up on the brown really well. When I changed to a white background I didn't even think about what it would do to the past posts where I had used the white font until you brought it to my attention. Thank YOU! If you see a space in any of the posts where words should be, or an old post doesn't make sense, just scroll over it and it will highlight the words. If you scroll over the space under the top picture you will see her name. I'm so glad you told me so that I could fix the old posts.