Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Vital Records - Emergency Evacuations!

I'm sorry I missed Sunday's
Vital Record's Assignment.
We had a serious power outage that lasted for about 24 hours!
The first day back to school with no power was definately
an ADVENTURE we'll remember for years to come!
We have already talked about Emergency Evacuations
so if you didn't do it when I first posted it . . .
Now's your chance to get it done!
Here's the Link to that Post:
Here's the Evacuation Page:
Don't Forget to watch the video . . . It made me laugh
and panic all at the same time!
Thank You for being so patient with me.
My husband's grandma passed away Monday morning
and we are spending as much time with family as possible.
August has been quite a month for us!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Tricia,
We have been doing the princess chore chart, "Royal Duties", for a couple of months now and love it! Thank you so much for your help and the wonderful creative ideas! You are wonderful!

I posted about it on my blog if you want to see:
http://nicnatroach.blogspot.com/2010/08/royal-duties.html

stacy said...

Sorry to hear about your husband's loss! Thank you so much for your blog.

The Doctors Wife said...

I'm so greatful for all the time you have put into the Vital Records book. I'm not in your ward but I'm trying to get one together for myself as well as get others in my ward to put one together. Do you happen to have a master CD of all the binder inserts I could buy?
thanks
julie
annewithany2athotmail.com

The David and Tricia Smith Family said...

The Vital Records CD and colored pages will be ready the first part of September. I'll post it on the side bar when it's ready.
I can't wait!!!
Trish