Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Preparedness Project - Soup Mix Recipe Book!

The Soup Mix Recipe Book is
FINALLY HERE!!!
Yay . . . Whoopie . . . Fhew!
There is one small catch . . .
Two of my boys have had assignments that required the
internet all day so I won't be able to load the
PDF and pictures until tomorrow.
I kept trying to sneak and load a few things
during their breaks . . . but it didn't work.
That means 3 posts tomorrow.
1st Post:
The Soup Mix Recipe Book
2nd Post:
A Conference Memory Game
3rd Post:
A Fun Family Activity
SHOULD BE A GOOD DAY!

3 comments:

Allison said...

Thank you so much for sharing your MANY talents with all you have made an impression on through this blog! I look forward every day to reading and implementing your next post...

The David and Tricia Smith Family said...

Thanks Allison!
You made my day!!!

kimber said...

I am on pins and needles!!!!