Monday, November 22, 2010

Gratitude Garland

A Gratitude Garland is a great way to display
The things you are grateful for.
Each person will get a leaf and the opportunity
To list the things they are grateful for.
All of the leaves will be added to the garland
with the Clothespins.
It’s the perfect THANKSGIVING decoration!
I know that all of these Thanksgiving ideas
Are coming about as close to Thanksgiving
As possible, BUT there is an up side . . .
EVERYTHING IS ON SALE!
Woot Woot!
The fall garlands have been marked down
40-60% so you can pick one up for not
Very much money at all!
HOW COOL IS THAT!?!
To Make This Project You Will Need:
Sharpie Fine Point Markers
Clothespins
Mod Podge
Gold Glitter
and
A Fall Garland
Here’s The HOW TO:
Print the Fall Leaf PDF.


Here’s the PDF:
Gratitude Garland

Cut out the Leaves.

Use the Mod Podge to attach the
Glitter to the clothespins.
I only covered one side, but you
Can cover both sides with glitter
If you would like.
Have everyone write their
Name and at least one thing they are
Grateful for on the leaf.


The leaves can then be added to the garland
With the clothes pin.
These can be added to each year.
I have leaves that my Grandma and Grandpa Rees
have written on.  My grandparents are no longer
physically with us, but with their leaves
added to our Gratitude Garland,
They are never far from our thoughts!
I am . . . TRULY BLESSED!

1 comment:

Rayel said...

I love this idea. I can't open the pdf file. I get the error that the file has been damaged. Help please.