Saturday, November 20, 2010

Pin the Gobbler on the Turkey!

The first idea I had for this was to pin the feathers
on the Turkey, but...
Turkey's are covered with feathers!
PIN THE GOBBLER on the TURKEY
Now that's a bit more of a challenge!
You can use the Turkey and feathers from the
PLUCK THE TURKEY GAME
if you would like the game to be less of a challenge for little ones
or if you just want a variety.
Either way...the object is to have FUN!
Here's the BIG FELLA, Himself:



and
Here Are His Gobblers:



Here's the PDF:

This is also a large PDF.
I go to good ole' Alphagraphics to get mine printed
and laminated at the same time.
Instructions:
Cut the laminated game pieces.
Mount the Turkey on the wall with Poster Tack.
Add some Poster Tack to the back of the Gobblers,
and you're ready to play!
Don't Forget the blind fold!
HINT:
If you have a mix of older and younger kids,
you can put the older ones in charge of some of the games.
It's a great way to get everyone involved.
Make sure you have separate activities as well
and your teens will be much more willing to help out!

5 comments:

The Doyles said...

LoVe It!!!! Thank you I was starting to go through withdrawals. Then I was really worried something happened with your family. I am so glad it was just technology. I am so excited for the rest of Thanksgiving and Christmas!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love your blog!! Very cute ideas. You have been missed. Can I make a request for some cute neighborhood gift ideas? I bet you have some awesome ones and I'm drawing a blank this year.

Becky said...

Yeah! These are so cute! I check your blog everyday for what fun things you put on there......You are so creative. Thank you so much!

Lachelle said...

I can't print this one; I click on the link, it takes me to another link to click on, which I do, and then I am at the google groups page. HELP!

Prepared Not Scared said...

Lachelle,
Here are the new links:
http://www.mediafire.com/?l1jri0d1u91h386#1
and
http://www.mediafire.com/?zy6r80prc1p0p7e
Google group no longer stores the pdf files but you can still access ALL of the files on the blog in the 2010 Folders on the top right hand side of the blog.
Let me know if you have any problems with Media Fire!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Trish