Friday, February 4, 2011

Anytime Holiday Memory Game!

I LOVE the HOLIDAYS!
Any excuse to CELEBRATE works for me!
The only time my house has decorations up . . .
is during the holidays!
We usually celebrate ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING!
This game is perfect for ANY holiday!
It's the Holiday Memory Game.
Here it is:
(Cover)
(Cards Page 1)
(Cards Page 2)
Instructions:
Copy
Cut Printed Cards and Black Cardstock
Attach the a Cover to each of the 24 Cards
Attach 2 of each Month to the Opposite Side
and
Laminate
NOTE:
If you print your game at Alphagraphics, they can
print on both sides of the paper so that you
don't have to use the cardstock inbetween.
More to Come!!!
The February Preparedness Challenge
Is On The Way!

4 comments:

The Doyles said...

Thank you! I plan to use them to help my kids learn the months in order.

Stacy said...

I am so glad you are back!!! I have missed your blog. Thanks.

The David and Tricia Smith Family said...

Great Idea . . . Doyles! What a fun way to teach the months!

Lu said...

I'm glad that you are back. I have missed all of your cute ideas.
Thanks!