Friday, December 30, 2011

Upcoming Gardening Class!

Jane Jensen will be teaching her
Gardening Classes
starting on
Tuesday
January 10th at 10:00 am.
The classes will go for 10 weeks.
She is an AMAZING gardener...
to say the least and her classes are
FREE!
Please email me if you are interested
in taking the class and
I'll get you signed up:
smithest1989@hotmail.com
The classes will be held in Fruit Heights, Utah.
I will be checking with Jane to see if I can
post the information she offers at the class for
those of you who are a little too far away to attend.
I took the classes last year and it was
worth every minute!

7 comments:

Lani Padilla said...

Definitely interested. Just sent you an email. Thanks!

Lani

Joyzelle said...

I hope you can post info.....

Britt and Crystal Briggs said...

I have been having the garden itch for a week now!! This no snow thing is killing me! I so wish I lived closer to take the classes. This year will be the beginning of my very own huge garden instead of planting one at my in-laws. I would love info if you can share! Thanks for posting this.

Robin said...

I live in Texas, but I really hope you can post the info!

Jeni Allen said...

I'm in Colorado but would definitely love all the info. I have a black thumb!

Debi H. said...

I wish I could go, but can't go at that time of day. *sad*. I hope you take good notes! Can't wait to see them.
Welcome back!
Debi

kimber said...

so sad i wanted to come but my hubby needs me here at work! hope you can post the info.